on top of the world

• Member Contributer

just thought i would share this with you location is south of france.

just click on the video when its playing it will take you to the full size one i made.

I watched the beginning wait on it to load ........ Looks like fun ... reminds me of Independence Pass in Colorado .........

• Member Contributer

Nice! Sort of like the Dragon but with fewer trees and more rocks (anyone feel like counting the turns?). And less traffic.

• Member Contributer

The huts ontop of the mountain was for the workmen back in the 18th century after they deforested everything they left.

i wanted to go to the top but it was closed i guess there is still a lot of snow up there but the view would have been stunning.

• Member Contributer

its a short delkevic slipon with the street baffle removed i think i put the mic to close to the silencer it sounds like a twin.

• Member Contributer

Nice video and nice road. Was the summit still closed because of snow?

yep still to much snow.

• Member Contributer

What road was that ? I've did loads around La Clusas in the Alps but don't recognise that one.

if you google isola in france you will see the d2205 then it becomes the d39 to saint-etienne-tinne then pick up the d2205 again wich turns into the d64 take a look use the satelite view on google maps thats how i plan my ride outs but soon i must return back to the boring flat lands of france oh well had a good time anyway.

Archived