Pit Bull stand purchased in or delivered to Europe ?

Guest emko

I have been searching the Net for a Pit Bull rear stand but all I can find is delivered only within US/Canada. I need it in Europe. There is not much of a choice here and I really like the Pit Bull one.

The only place I found where they sell it and offer EU shipping is this and they charge almost as much as the price of the stand (the total comes to well over $300.00...): http://www.weridemot...86-000&CartID=1

Has anyone found it in Europe or managed to have it delivered to Europe (for a reasonable price)?...

• Member Contributer

If you want or need to have someone buy on this side of the ocean and send it on to you, please let me know. Fair warning: I am in Canada!

Thanks, digitallyhip! Very kind of you. Fellow Canadian here as well, Vancouver BC. I will look a little bit further and will let you know.

Send me an email at suzukigladius68@gmail.com with your shipping address.

I just ordered the rear stand from Pitbull for my 2010 Honda VFR1200F if that is the model you are looking for I'll go to the post office and see how much it would cost to ship it to you.

My stand will be here on Tuesday and I'll have it weighed as they shipped it to me.

At least then you will have a shipping cost.

Pete

Send me an email at suzukigladius68@gmail.com with your shipping address.

I just ordered the rear stand from Pitbull for my 2010 Honda VFR1200F if that is the model you are looking for I'll go to the post office and see how much it would cost to ship it to you.

My stand will be here on Tuesday and I'll have it weighed as they shipped it to me.

At least then you will have a shipping cost.

Pete

Thanks. Just sent you an email.

• Member Contributer

In Yrup I've been pleased with Kern-Stabi stands, sold through the usual shops in Germany, i.e., Hein Gericke, POLO and Louis. Pit Bull is what I have in the 'States, but sometimes it makes more sense to use the local equivalent...

Ciao,

Are you sure that Kern-Stabi make stands for VFR1200 ?? I have checked the company and they produce stands for all other bikes but for the one I need...

Actually, I contacted Pit Bull Products Inc. directly and a customer service rep told me that they could ship the stand to me in Luxembourg :smile:, so I’m gonna go for it.

Not so internationally oriented though... They offered to send the stand, item price of USD 179.95, to me in Luxembourg EU for USD 220 (!). That is on top of the 179.95, so total of USD 399.95, which was ridiculous. I mean the Pit Bull stand is pretty awesome but not that much... Anyway, I found a more local solution at Abba Stands UK (Thanks, Dayo!) for about 150 euro altogether.

• 3 weeks later...

There may be an issue with site that is causing excessive shipping costs. We would like to research this issue for you.

Feel free to contact us directly at 434 696 4190 or customercare@weridemotorsports.com.

We would like to look into your specific shipping address to see if there is something that we can do to insure that you get what you need with a resonable shipping cost.

We look forward to helping you get what you need for you and your bike!\

- We Ride Motorsports

• 1 month later...

Our original shipping pricing on our website was based on the standard pricing that we pass along from shippers like UPS and FedEx.

However, we did maintain contact with the the OP Emko and we were successful in researching to get him better international shipping costs Of course, any international costs will always prove higher than his domestic costs-but we did get some great pricing for him!

If any other forum members would like to inquire about any item from WeRideMotorsports.com please don't hesitate to contact us!

Keep riding!

Indeed, the guys from WeRideMotorsports helped me a lot with finding a cheaper solution and I would greatly recommend them. Their final offer was 248 dollars door-to-door and their service was the most proactive and nicest than anywhere else online I've seen on a US based website/shop. This price rounds up to about 220 euro after duty fees and 15% VAT paid.

Thank you.

Archived