Trying to justify new gear.

• Member Contributer

Really love this suit.

How much you think it roughly cost?

I may fit with size 40US

1513315_N32_F.png

The least I have seen any Dainese suits go for on the web was $899.00. Sometimes you can find a closeout for a good price. I bought my Laguna Seca 2 piece at the Motorcycle show last year for $860.00 but that was because it was missing a button on the pants but the price they were originally selling it for was $900.00. The Dainese Avro is listing for $949.00 at a few stores and I've seen a couple of closeouts come up a few times. As far as Dainese suits sizes, they use the Euro sizes so you'll need to look for a size 50. Coincidentally that's the same size I wear!

Thanks Duc.

That's a bit too much for me, I mean for me, but not too much for such a good gear.

Btw, knowing a guy selling the below set (size US48/EU58) for $650 (he said he bought new for $1,000 and just wore 1 time for 1.5hrs).

Someone can grab it:

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

• Member Contributer

I have the Shoei RF-1100 Hadron 2 and love the fit. I think it really depends on your head shape, did you lose any lbs there? :)

BTW, congrats on the weight loss, I am in the same boat, down 35lbs in 6 months and now my Vanson size 48 Pro Perf is fitting loose, may need to get some new gear!!!

+eb0

"pluseb0"

Archived