low price 1200

Guest vickiviffer

New to the forum. Just purchased new (0 miles) 2012 VFR 1200 for $10,999 plus shipping costs from PA. Mad the decision in part because the bike fits me well and because of the many positive comments on this forum.

Congrats! That is one nice price for a new '12. I was contemplating a slightly used '12 with 400 miles for the same price before deciding on the '10.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out how. Right now its just stock with 15 miles. I have been in a trial and have not had the chance to ride. Will do so this weekend - hopefully enough miles to get past the break-in. The AZ weather is going to be perfect for riding.

Yeah - a medical malpractice trial. :smile: Did not go as long as expected; the other side screwed up and caused a mis-trial.

• 4 weeks later...

New to the forum. Just purchased new (0 miles) 2012 VFR 1200 for $10,999 plus shipping costs from PA. Mad the decision in part because the bike fits me well and because of the many positive comments on this forum.

That's a sweet deal. Think I could have parity with ya? =]

Archived