Shoei Qwest

Veefer800Canuck

• Member Contributer

I bought it on Friday and had it sent to my work office and it just arrived. $300.00 and it included a dark visor so I am happy. Saved some $$ and havea new lid. Now, the snow needs to melt.

post-19341-0-64861700-1331568714.jpg

post-19341-0-10943200-1331568726.jpg

• Member Contributer

Gerry, where did you find the helmet?

-Jake

I know a owner of a MC store, and he had used the helmet for himself when he went out for a 4 hour dealer Demo day ride last year. Being the boss, he walked to the shelf, picked the helmet that matched the bike and left. It has sat in his office and out of sight since August of last year. He knew I was looking so I got the Demo deal cash under the table.

If I found a deal like this on the net or thru a dealer, trust me, I would have posted in the "deal of the week" forum for all to see and buy.

• 6 months later...

I've had my Qwest for a little while and really like it, first helmet I've had with the spoiler type design, and it really makes a difference at higher speeds. Also love the ability to ride with the face shield just ajar a bit (via the setting on the visor lock) to feel the air and help out with de-fogging.

• Member Contributer

I wear earplugs so it's a moot point really, unless the helmet is absolutely roaring loud, which I have t found to be the case with the RF11

Yes, 2 weeks with the 1100 and it's definitely louder than my 8 year old 1000. A little disappointing for the price even with the slightly increased ventilation.

Archived