Vanson Volante leathers rock

timmythecop

Long story short, I ended up with a set of Vanson Volante leathers for the price of a favour to be determined at at later date.

IMG_0548.jpg

When I first put them on, I though that the cut was going to give me problems because it fits like a second skin. I was wrong because the freedom of movement is incredible. It feels as if I am wearing nothing when I hang off the bike or clamber around the handlebars. The fact that they are white is a huge bonus because they are so much nicer to be inside of here in the DC summer. The million vent holes from chin to knee dont hurt either. Vanson has a proprietary armor system that is top notch and the padding is always where you want it. It even has a beefy articulated back protector built in to the liner.

IMG_0547.jpg

So I just learned that although I dont hate my AGVSport suit, there is a big difference between a set of leathers and top of the line professional kit. I love this suit and I dont even care that there is a giant monkey head on the back.

IMG_0549.jpg

So, do yoursef a favour and buy the very best leathers you can possibly afford. The pricier stuff is that good!

You'll need to drink more beer and eat more sausages to fill that thing out a little more...

White is way better in the summer and for visibilty... the monkey head is kinda fitting though.. all due respects :cool:

It's true though.. good quality leathrs make the world of difference.. especially in a fall... my cheap-arse leathers' stitching opened up on me in a 40 km/h fall and my skin did all the work... :mad::mad::mad:

What kinda rider would wear a white suit?? Prolly look lik oneademdamn stowmtroopas. LOL. Way to go on the Vanson's, I've heard great things about the fit of those.

we HAVE to organize a stormtrooper photo next TMAC.

Archived