GoPro Motorsports HD 1080 - 2011 Model

Ripper

It's 3 in the morning, I was wondering if anyone on board now uses the "Windows Moviemaker" with their GoPro. If so, what's the best resolution that works with "WMM".

haven't used it but will try it. I hear the adobe product is good too. I forgot the name of it.

Let me know if this helps

http://lostindetail.dyinglight.de/?p=112

I went out Sat.and ran a couple of hours of video, loaded it from the GP to my Windows Moviemaker. Now, how do I get it somewhere so you'll can see it?

• Member Contributer

set yourself up on vimeo.com John, its a better hosting site than youtube. Its free for videos under 500meg in size, or about 8mins of full 1080HD

Hope windows movie maker works out for you, my PC doesn't have the power to edit the HD videos from a the camera.

set yourself up on vimeo.com John, its a better hosting site than youtube. Its free for videos under 500meg in size, or about 8mins of full 1080HD

Hope windows movie maker works out for you, my PC doesn't have the power to edit the HD videos from a the camera.

Thx.... I found it and put it in my favorites for when I figure out all the other stuff I need to do. I'm kind of in limbo at this point.

http://goprouser.freeforums.org/stickie-how-to-convert-to-avi-for-easy-editing-t212.html

also, a little tip:

If your gopro acts like it is bricked or the video isnt taking, check the little "locked" tab on the SD card. The gopro doesnt like it in the locked position. Also, I am pretty sure that moviemaker will not do the HD stuff.

Movie maker worked just fine for me... although my computer is a bit of a beast (or was a few years ago).

was it set to MP4?

because on my Dell quad core with moviemaker, MP4 was a no-go.

Archived