Any GoPro experts???

timmythecop

I think I have a good enough grasp on filming the rider. (I agree....enough of that!)

now I need advice on filming the guy infront/behind me. I havent tried yet but I am worried that with the 170 degree lens, the guy I am filming will have to be really close to get any footage worth looking at.

thoughts?

• Member Contributer

I like the resolution and sound quality on all of the videos you guys posted. Your all making me want to go out and buy one from Costco. :fing02:

Your all making me want to go out and buy one from Costco. :fing02:

also........one day I will get something incredible when it is filming from the dash of a Crown Victoria!!!! :wink:

Your all making me want to go out and buy one from Costco. :fing02:

also........one day I will get something incredible when it is filming from the dash of a Crown Victoria!!!! :wink:

As much as I'd like to see something good, I'd like to remind you that you could get fired if it later gets in the wrong hands, no matter what it could be, just releasing something from your position could work against you..... No ones safe anymore from the scrutiny of the web......... JUST SAYING...........

As much as I'd like to see something good, I'd like to remind you that you could get fired if it later gets in the wrong hands, no matter what it could be, just releasing something from your position could work against you..... No ones safe anymore from the scrutiny of the web......... JUST SAYING...........

I have no idea what you are on about. Oh....didnt I tell you guys about my new car????

Bill%20&%20Jared%20Morrow%20and%20his%201955%20Ford%20Crown%20Victoria.JPG

Old school...... ME..... When I hear "Crown Victoria" , I'm thinking from your police car, it was a given back then, that the police had Crown Vic's. I can't help but think about that poor Captain losing he's commission for making a film having some fun in the middle of the ocean when there's nothing to do. Having fun is dangerous :fing02:

and yes.......the pinnacle of artistic greatness. The absolute hight of action movie sequences.

I give you a documentary about donkeys in their natural enviornment:

Looks like you've got everything working to shoot and download and show.

Now that you've done all the work. Were you able to just buy the camera, then use your PC to take it from the camera through all the processes to finish, with what I saw?

Or, Am I going to have to buy more stuff? (If I were to buy one)

Smart to have your Blue and Reds going though that parking area.

Now that you've done all the work. Were you able to just buy the camera, then use your PC to take it from the camera through all the processes to finish, with what I saw?

That was usb cable to c-drive, c-drive to yootoobe with nothing else. 1 or 2 minutes start to finish. The other ones were clips taken out with movie maker.

That was usb cable to c-drive, c-drive to yootoobe with nothing else. 1 or 2 minutes start to finish. The other ones were clips taken out with movie maker.

Good I have movie maker on my PC.... Sounding better, not having to dump more money..........Thanks....Keep'em coming ... It's easier for me to learn while you learning too.(at least learning your new camera)

• Member Contributer

So you do have hair now? :goofy:

Makes me want to buy another camera as mine is the original Contour HD which can only do 720p. That 1080p looks very nice. :fing02:

Archived