Operation Underglow

Guest VFR04

So, went into Autozone yesterday to grab a part for my truck, and while they were looking i was exploring the accessories and notice these strips of lights which were for internal and EXTERNAL use! so i thought what the hell for $15 its worth a shot :idea3:

as it turns out and as you can see it dont look that bad and because it is operated by its own battery pack (3 watch batteries) hook up was a cinch! they may not be perfect but theyre cheaper than what Ive seen on the web

post-20931-079874900 1284943245_thumb.jp

Careful.....In a lot of states, NY included, those are now illegal when the vehicle is in operation. Looks nice tho. I would need them in red/white and blue. :biggrin:

Most LEOs do not like seeing any type of blue light on any vehicle unless it one of theirs.....I think that's why the use of HIDs were also questioned when they first came out when most of them had light temperature more towards the blue spectrum, other than the supposed glare factor the presented.

Watch out!

Beck

95 VFR

I never really understood the point of those lights.

same reason some people want clear clutch covers.. :laughing6-hehe:

I dunno about clear clutch covers which may look like little washing machine windows on wet clutch bikes, but I find clear valve bevel drive covers on older/classic Ducs kinda cool! :fing02:

Beck

95 VFR

Archived