BT-023 data sheet

VFR-SPORT

• Member Contributer

I have a PDF file with the BT-023 data sheet but can't seems to get it to attach. I browsed to the file, clicked on "Attach this File" button but nothing happens. Am I not allowed to do this

I have a PDF file with the BT-023 data sheet but can't seems to get it to attach. I browsed to the file, clicked on "Attach this File" button but nothing happens. Am I not allowed to do this

If I remember right, you have to upload file to the server first, then point link to that file.

Brian

• Member Contributer

If I remember right, you have to upload file to the server first, then point link to that file.

Brian

Tried to upload to server into the files section, Article Scans, and got:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /uploads/index.php on this server.

I tired to attach file with this reply and it worked!!!!!!

BT-023 Battlax.pdf

So is this a dual compund tire then?? It sounded like it was solid compound but the pics make it look like dual. I still like my Angels so I am sticking with those for a while!!

The GT BT23 is one of the beefiest tires I've installed , Its strightline traction is better than Road 2 atleast under dry conditions, THe side wall traction is okay on high speed dry, but in tight track conditons its somewhat skiddish on the side. I noted a FJR rider that noted the same experiences on tight corners mainly hairpin sub 30 mph , it slips sometimes. Had they gone softer on the side compounds, it would have been alot better. I'm running 100 degree temps for this test, the issues will only increase in colder wet conditions.

But from what Ive seen, I expect in colder wet weather its will have major issue in performance riding, I tested it , but wont get another, But I think a 2 up rider or big interstate runner this tire with its extra belt holds alot of weight.

I did note the tire became more compliant as it wore, so the regular sport tour 23 may start out differently.

I've got a full Ppower set up to go on after the gt is done, I'm just kissing the wear bars 3,000 + mile, and I was extremelyu hard on the tire. I think I can sqeak another 500 to 700 mile.

But realisticly, I cant rate it better than a PROAD 2 rear in overall conditions

Keep in mine I'm running Ppwer front with the tire, the whole 23 bt package could seriously degrade with a full set up in comparison.

• 1 month later...

I just went back to a road 2 rear, after running a BT23 touring tire and a full original ppwer rear.

I grew to hate the road 2 rear, mainly cause I liked the quickness of the Bt21 rear. But after running the bt23 and the ppwer rear.

I luv being back on the road 2 rear, its doesnt squiggle, no slip and the rear end feels good.

Suks when you go the wrong direction in tire choice

Archived