Cheap VTEC Top Boxes

Egg on Leggs

• Member Contributer

Just ordered one, $145.00...too bad the mount will be $223.00.

Either way though a good deal.

• Member Contributer

I wonder if these could be used with something like the SW-Motech quick-release side racks in such a way to have stupidly huge side cases. Would probably want matching inner bags to put things in first, then close them up in the case, like a small duffel bag.

Also, what color name did that R-258 code get? It looks like Italian Red from the picture, kind of, but it's not the right paint code. Victory Red?

I wonder if these could be used with something like the SW-Motech quick-release side racks in such a way to have stupidly huge side cases. Would probably want matching inner bags to put things in first, then close them up in the case, like a small duffel bag.

Also, what color name did that R-258 code get? It looks like Italian Red from the picture, kind of, but it's not the right paint code. Victory Red?

Winning Red. aka, the fastest color. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Winning Red. aka, the fastest color. :biggrin:

Really? I heard they named it that because in reality its actually the slowest color, but they didn't want to hurt its feelings.... :fing02:

They've had those on sale for quite a while now, in fact I think the price was even lower a few weeks ago. They quoted me $95 for shipping to USA. That kinda killed the deal for me. If they were Italian Red I may have bought one.

Archived