• Replace the seat
    • Add Luggage/aftermarket luggage
    • Change tires
    • Replace the shock
    • Aftermarket front cowl/headlight
    • Different colors
    • Add Heated Grips/gear
    • Add accessory power outlet

I WILL REPLACE TO A DAM LATTER ON RIGHT NOW I DID CUT THE ORIGINAL CAN OPEN REMOVE THE TINY PIPE WITH A 2 INCH BY 3 PIPE MOLDED TO FIT THE LOWER OPENING ALSO DISCONECT THE FLAPPER CABLE SOUNDS GREAT MY MAIN CONCERN IS 1st AND 2nd DELAY WICH BY THE WAY IT OVERRUNS WHEN YOU HIT 6000rpm IN CASE SOMEONE DIDN'T NOTICE BUT MY DCT TAKES VALUABLE TIME AND I HATE THE REV. LIMITER MY BIRD ACTS DIFFERETLY BY LIMITING SPEED NOT RPM PLEASE TELL ME WHO CAN FIX MY COMPUTER!!!!

post-28303-0-92162900-1378573020.jpg

post-28303-0-31960100-1378573110.jpg

post-28303-0-90102200-1378573283.jpg

post-28303-0-62542600-1378573327.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok I have had my 2013 for 6 days . First impression was brakes were very good, handling was better than I expected, power was underwhelming particularly 1st & 2nd gear. Installed Zbomb after the first 100 miles, big improvement in the 1st & 2nd gear power. Ordered and recieved PC 5 weeks ago but have not installed yet. Same with Heli Bars. Have Akra high mount slip on ordered but delivery is about a month from now. Ordered DJ autotune module yesterday as well as higher output Phillips H7 headlight bulbs.

I want to get some baseline dyno numbers with & without the Zbomb before installing the PC 5, DJ auto tune module & slip on.

Overall I like the bike more the more I ride it.

• 1 year later...
  • Forum CEO

I havent modded the bike in years, I need to find a new system for radar detection. The TPX was practical but visually scanning for cops was more effective. My buddy reddog would get signals 5 minutes in advance, then lo and behold a cop behind a row of cars would appear as he warned us it would. My lousy tpx would start beeping around about the same time as I saw it with my eyes. What good is a radar detector if all it does is tell you that you are in fact getting a speeding ticket?

• Member Contributer

I havent modded the bike in years, I need to find a new system for radar detection. The TPX was practical but visually scanning for cops was more effective. My buddy reddog would get signals 5 minutes in advance, then lo and behold a cop behind a row of cars would appear as he warned us it would. My lousy tpx would start beeping around about the same time as I saw it with my eyes. What good is a radar detector if all it does is tell you that you are in fact getting a speeding ticket?

V1 + HARD system for almost 14 years now. I've had two m/c tickets in that time because I wasn't paying attention (SIPDE). this combo has saved me thousands. Just on my last ride, a 5.0 was hidden and I picked him off, slowed, and went by him at the speed limit. It's a straight after a hard right corner that I'm usually doing a buck twenty. Worth their weight in gold.

Archived