THANKS DougfromIndy...

skuuter

• Member Contributer

My Buddy, DougfromIndy first made me aware of this particular Helmet last year. At the time, my "VERY SPECIAL" local Honda Dealer didn't carry them. Well, times have changed.... :fing02: ...this is actually the very first Helmet that has fit Mitzie's Face perfectly. Very, very quiet in the wind noise department also.....and "THAT COLOR"...Hey, what can I say... :beer: ....FANTASTIC COLOR......

exo700-neon.jpg

THANKS Doug..... :wheel: :beer:

• Member Contributer

My Buddy, DougfromIndy first made me aware of this particular Helmet last year. At the time, my "VERY SPECIAL" local Honda Dealer didn't carry them. Well, times have changed.... :fing02: ...this is actually the very first Helmet that has fit Mitzie's Face perfectly. Very, very quiet in the wind noise department also.....and "THAT COLOR"...Hey, what can I say... :beer: ....FANTASTIC COLOR......

exo700-neon.jpg

I'm on my 2nd 700 and love it.

Built in anti-fog is what sold me for the large temp/humidity swings in the northeast.

• Member Contributer

My Buddy, DougfromIndy first made me aware of this particular Helmet last year. At the time, my "VERY SPECIAL" local Honda Dealer didn't carry them. Well, times have changed.... :fing02: ...this is actually the very first Helmet that has fit Mitzie's Face perfectly. Very, very quiet in the wind noise department also.....and "THAT COLOR"...Hey, what can I say... :goofy: ....FANTASTIC COLOR......

exo700-neon.jpg

I'm on my 2nd 700 and love it.

Built in anti-fog is what sold me for the large temp/humidity swings in the northeast.

I just got mine, so the quietness is all I'm able to report so far. So, the Anti-Fog works well....that's Great to know. Mid-Tn has the excessive humidity, and large Temp swings, especially Fall and Spring... :beer: I'll report some of my Findings after I've done some long term ridin' with it.....THANKS..... :beer: :beer:

• Member Contributer

That High Viz gear sure makes you stand out, lo and behold what I found on NASA's website:

skuuter.jpg

:laugh:

LMAO.....GOOD ONE..... :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I've seen that helmet at my local dealer for a while now. I'm not all that familiar with Scorpion helmets. I like my hi-viz jacket, but the helmet was just a little much for me.

• Member Contributer

I've seen that helmet at my local dealer for a while now. I'm not all that familiar with Scorpion helmets. I like my hi-viz jacket, but the helmet was just a little much for me.

I went with the Timmy the Cop tribute helment..... flat black. wink.gif

post-844-125969886844.jpg

• Member Contributer

I went with the Timmy the Cop tribute helment..... flat black. wink.gif

I'm picking up my new Arai after work today. The Suomy in my avi pic doesn't fit my head right. And the Arai matches my VFR better. :mellow:

post-17273-12597016292_thumb.jpg

• Member Contributer

I understand..... :mellow: ...I'm just "DIFFERENT" sometimes....OK, most of the time..... :blush:

• Member Contributer

I understand..... :blink: ...I'm just "DIFFERENT" sometimes....OK, most of the time..... :fing02:

Nothing wrong with being different. In fact, I like being different myself. :laugh:

• Member Contributer

I wish I was short enough to find helmets quiet enough as I get into the "envelope" under the air tossed up and over the windscreen. I'd probably not be buying motorcycle gear in long sizes and sometimes still not having enough length (RevIt pants, I'm looking at you here). What a neat world it would be!

I like my EXO-400 and have wondered if the -700 is actually quieter. Anyone here had both and could compare?

Archived