Leanits First Texasmac Meet

• Member Contributer

All,

Returned to Asheboro this morning and want to post up a big thank you to all. Even though I didn't meet everyone, the folks I did meet were fun to talk to and ride with. Kevin and crew put on a great show and the guys who do the lead and sweep positions also get a big thank you. I have down loaded my pictures into my gallery for all. For those unable to make it, hope to see you next year. I plan on doing the whole week! Take care, JD :beer: :beer:

PS - Here is a few picture samples.

gallery_15237_4646_883545.jpg

100_1004.JPG

gallery_15237_4646_500574.jpg

100_1006.JPG

gallery_15237_4646_517274.jpg

100_1015.JPG

gallery_15237_4646_679011.jpg

100_1022.JPG

gallery_15237_4646_429291.jpg

100_1033.JPG

gallery_15237_4646_261892.jpg

100_1036.JPG

100_1038.JPG

• Member Contributer

Wow are you kidding me? T-Mac has come and gone? Thanks for posting and hope everyone arrives home safe and sound. Definitely will be looking forward to the upcoming post's and pics :beer:

I'm hoping to attend next years event :beer: I would also like to know who won what in the fabulous prize category :beer: :beer: :beer: :491:

• Member Contributer

I love you,...you suck. LOL. I'm doing drywall, in a house that they'll prolly take from me. LOL. Looks like you folks got some good weather. COOL!

• Member Contributer

Just FYI, I just made it back too. Had a great time, as usual. Weather sucked as usual. Hope everyone had a great time and gets back safe. Can't wait till next year.

• Member Contributer

Hey man,

Thanks for the post. I was my first T-Mac as well. I had a blast. Going to do my own report.

I'm still on a high. In spite of the rain, the group was all sunshine.

Some great pics.

wrestler

Thanks for the hospitality this past weekend. I was one of the couple non vfr riders and had a BLAST! What a great group of guys and girls, even bought our entire group lunch. Even though I do not have a VFR I will be attending a lot of events. Thanks for an awesome experience.... hopefully ride again soon.

• Member Contributer
Just FYI, I just made it back too. Had a great time, as usual. Weather sucked as usual. Hope everyone had a great time and gets back safe. Can't wait till next year.

You must have not stuck around for Saturday then?

Archived