Will R1 Cans Be Louder Than Stock?

Alien VFR

Here is a shot of the R1 Exhaust I put on about a month ago - it's no louder than stock but looks a whole lot cleaner IMHO. It feels like the bike has a little more mid/high range on it too. Oh and I cut the tips sticking out of the end caps... I just wanted it to look bigger.

I just cut the stock midpipe and welded on a couple of clamps, put a little muffler goop on the connector - total all said and done $50.

gallery_14661_4806_83126.jpg

IMG01710.jpg

gallery_14661_4806_405036.jpg

IMG01706.jpg

Here is a shot of the R1 Exhaust I put on about a month ago -

gallery_14661_4806_405036.jpg

IMG01706.jpg

Looks the business on the Flat Black bike.

Oh, and I love your Clear Alternatives license plate. Helps out with the local LEO's, right? :fing02:

Oh, and I love your Clear Alternatives license plate. Helps out with the local LEO's, right? :fing02:

:dry:

hehehehe (Oh and thanks... love the flat black - easy to clean too but shows EVERYTHING)

Timmy would be proud... but it looks like the apex you've been chasing is at the end of a long straight road! :fing02:

Please zoom in to said Chicken strips... nary a "nipple" left! (The gravel driveway doesn't help tho)

Timmy would be proud... but it looks like the apex you've been chasing is at the end of a long straight road! :dry:

Please zoom in to said Chicken strips... nary a "nipple" left! (The gravel driveway doesn't help tho)

Just busting your chops bud! :fing02:

Timmy would be proud... but it looks like the apex you've been chasing is at the end of a long straight road! :dry:

Just busting your chops bud! :fing02:

and so they should be!

Incidentally if anyone else is looking for a set of Stock R1 Cans... a buddy of mine just swapped his out and would probably take $50 Cdn for them...

Archived