Dunlop D207e

keny

I tought the D207 was a old model, and yes it is, but seem Dunlop has done the same thing as in dirt tires to get out a "inexpensive" tire. Simply by using same old castings, and give them a newer rubber compound, roadsmart to be excact, and add a small "e" at the end of the model name :fing02:

Here a link to more info.

Wow, I was using them ten years ago... I loved them apart from the low mileage I used to get (both dead in less than 5000km), but given the grip they offered and the predictable behaviour when they reached their limits, I was never too critical of their longevity. I had four or five sets in a year.

I'd actually give these a go, I'll have to see if they are available in Australia.

I had the D220's and wasn't impressed. I had two sets of Conti Attack Roads and a set of Pirelli Stradas. I couldn't wait for those 220s to wear out. Now I'm back on the Contis - thank goodness. I will never go back to those or any Dunlops...........even if you can get a set for $140; it's not worth it.

• Member Contributer

I wonder where Dunlop is placing them in the line up? Between Roadsmart and Qualifiers? Is it supposed to be a sport tire with longer life?

MD

I wonder where Dunlop is placing them in the line up? Between Roadsmart and Qualifiers? Is it supposed to be a sport tire with longer life?

MD

They are listed in both supersport and sport tuoring segment see here

So yes a budget tire as a alternative to RoadSmart and Qualifiers

Archived