All Black Bikes !

Guest sparkyd31

I have a hard time believing color doesn't matter. In the desert the animals that are bland colored are hard to see. We use camo to disguise ourselves and our vehicles....color has to be a factor.

Now people who don't look won't see you no matter what color bike/gear you have. People on Cell Phones seem to be vehicle blind, not just color blind.

• Member Contributer
Hi guys,

I just bought a 1998 suzuki katana 750 in all gloosy black.I'm looking for help on being scene on this color bike.

Thanks,sparkyd31

This works along with a yellow helmet and gloves.......

AnniversaryVFR-3.jpg

...and if you must......like RRW said, a Yellow Mohawk......My Wife.....

Hwy111-01.jpg

Aerostitch don't leave home without it!

I want to add that it has not been proven that bike color affects your being seen. In independent studies bike color has shown to have little effect in how well the average cage can see you. No I don't have a link so don't ask and it doesn't bother me if you don't believe me! :blink:

Bright gear is never a bad idea!! :cool: Other things you can do to be seen - lane position, reflective material, etc etc..

The reflective material both on the bike and your gear works awesome.

Nicole has a black bike with black reflective material. You cant see that it's even there until lights hit it. Of course it works best at night.

The reflective stripes on my gear stands out big time.

Archived