Found 04 Vfr - What To Look For?

Guest Rammer

Guest Rammer

I am going to look a an 04 VFR with about 8000 miles in the morning.

What would be good things to check out or be aware of?

Make sure the recall has been done(wiring harness).

Other than that, check the usual stuff like tire, fluid, chain, body condition, etc, then work on your price.

Good luck!:fing02:

Oh, and welcome aboard!

A Deal! :unsure:

An 04 with only 8k shouldn't need a thing except tires and an oil change, outside that maybe look for crash damage and make sure the wheel are straight.

Don't worry about any recall work being done or not as you can have it done for free if it hasn't been done, so no worries there.

Welcome & Good Luck! :fing02:

btw current Blackbook retail is $6200 & $6855 for a ABS model. Clean Trade is $4865 & $5400. Shoot for the middle! :laugh:

A Deal! :unsure:

An 04 with only 8k shouldn't need a thing except tires and an oil change, outside that maybe look for crash damage and make sure the wheel are straight.

Don't worry about any recall work being done or not as you can have it done for free if it hasn't been done, so no worries there.

Welcome & Good Luck! :fing02:

btw current Blackbook retail is $6200 & $6855 for a ABS model. Clean Trade is $4865 & $5400. Shoot for the middle! :laugh:

Thanks for those bb prices. It's at a truth telling trusted dealer. I am looking forward to this one.

A Deal! :laugh:

Welcome & Good Luck! :unsure:

btw current Blackbook retail is $6200 & $6855 for a ABS model. Clean Trade is $4865 & $5400. Shoot for the middle! :goofy:

Thanks for those bb prices. It's at a truth telling trusted dealer. I am looking forward to this one.

Cool and well if it's at a dealer here's the Fair Trade values too as you figure they gave between the two trade number listed for it. :fing02:

Fair Trade $3920/$4350. Auction Wholesale $5100/$5650.

BTW is it ABS model (gold calipers)?

A Deal! :laugh:

Welcome & Good Luck! :unsure:

btw current Blackbook retail is $6200 & $6855 for a ABS model. Clean Trade is $4865 & $5400. Shoot for the middle! :goofy:

Cool and well if it's at a dealer here's the Fair Trade values too as you figure they gave between the two trade number listed for it. :fing02:

Fair Trade $3920/$4350. Auction Wholesale $5100/$5650.

BTW is it ABS model (gold calipers)?

Yes on the ABS

• Member Contributer

Twisties near by? :fing02:

Twisties near by? :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

YAY!

Got it!!!

Woohoo!

Sweet, clean, go to go.

Congrats, more info and pics! :fing02:

Here is the little black beauty....

I did not pay my image toll. sorry.

Hope that image works. The color is asphalt. Clean, very clean. 2004 with 8k. I have 11 miles on it so far.

Congrats, more info and pics! :fing02:

Here is the little black beauty....

I did not pay my image toll. sorry.

Hope that image works. The color is asphalt. Clean, very clean. 2004 with 8k. I have 11 miles on it so far.

Pics didn't work.

Look here.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.p...E=01&HID=18

• Member Contributer

1.What would be good things to check out

2.or be aware of?

1. Roads

2. Cages

:fing02:

Congrats, enjoy!!

Archived