In-ear headphones

Guest Paul P

Dainese Blue-tooth helmet for starters. You could get one of the new phones like the LG Chocolate which has the 2 gig mp3 player in it as well as the GPS Navigation and the cell phone transmitting to the Dainese helmet...........sounds like a plan.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I have had success with the Jabra C220 models. I have extremely sensitive ears, and can tolerate these all day. They fit over the ear, and have a replacable gel piece that fits inside the ear. The cost about $15 shipped on eBay. Here is the link to the company site on them.

http://www.jabra.com/JabraCMS/NA/EN/MainMe...220s/JabraC220s

One other plus is that they have a 2.5mm plug, and small wire adapter for 3.5mm. Great for dual purpose MP3, cell phone usage (has mic attached that is pretty useless). On downside is that since it is a wired device it gets pulled alot in use, but they are cheap enough to replace every 3-6 months.

• 2 years later...
  • Member Contributer

+1.gif:unsure: I LOVE them also. They GRRRRRRRREAT!!!! Very comfortable and sound awesome and really keep the noise down even if I just want to use them as "ear plugs" I got mine off FleeBay for about $65 and well worth it. They come with different size ear buds and new filters. I can wear them all day.

Take them back say they dont work, cause well they dont. And get some Entomolic ER6's Best motorcycleing earphones on the market yet!!!

gallery_491_221_4336.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

MP3 RCA Lyra MP3 Pro Player 256m

1 gig expansion Card

Etymotic ER6 isolator earspeakers

Archived