Oem Sidebags And Leo Vince

Higgin

Just wondering if anyone out there has the OEM side Hardbags along with a leo vince exhaust on a 6th gen? i just wanted to make sureit would fit alright before I dropped the money on the bags.

Also, where can i get the OEM bags for the cheapest price? I saw David Silver Spares had some for like $500, but not in the 06 black color. If anyone has a hookup at a dealership or anything like that, or have a set of 06 black for sale, let me know. Hopefully I will be able to get them sometime after christmas. Thanks!

• Member Contributer
so anybody know if the bags will fit with Leo Vince's?

Yes, have not heard of a single brand of after market cans that won't work with the factory bags! :beer:

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the scorpions won't fit and possibly the arrows. Can't remember on the two brothers though.

so anybody know if the bags will fit with Leo Vince's?

Yes, have not heard of a single brand of after market cans that won't work with the factory bags! :beer:

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the scorpions won't fit and possibly the arrows. Can't remember on the two brothers though.

Microns don't fit either! Neither will the Scorps, had to get rid of a set for that reason. Not sure on the 2B or Arrow.

Archived