Olympia Gloves

SAFE-T

Olympia is pretty good quality from what I know. I bought one of the hi-visibility riding vests a couple months ago but have only worn it once or twice so far. Seems very well constucted.

For winter riding gloves you might want to consider a pair with guanlets that go over your jacket sleeves. That way cold air doesn't blow up your sleeve. I generally don't like guantlet-style gloves but in cold temps they are a must for me.

• Member Contributer
I generally don't like guantlet-style gloves but in cold temps they are a must for me.

I have a set of Oxford cold weather over-mitts that fit over my controls for really rotten weather. The claimed 'windproof' properties of the Olympia gloves I find most interesting since here it is often cold and dry.

• Member Contributer

I like them. I'm roll'n with these. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...%3D10%26hl%3Den

Get about 15,000 miles out of a pair. For the comfort and price,..... :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

I bought a pair 2 weeks ago and they seem to work very well. I took off in 44 degrees and a very heavy fog (damp air) and my hands never got cold. Skuuter Trash has the full gear (coat and pants) he swears by them. He wears them in HOT or COLD and says they are Great. The riding gear gives you many vents and a liner for the cold.

Olympia gloves are nice. But I always shop the deals. I just bought a pair of Teknic Cyclone gloves for $40 shipped to my house! They are waterproof, have good armor, and are not bulky like some! Here is a link to some on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Teknic-Cycl...VQQcmdZViewItem

Nice looking gloves, Jon. :thumbsup:

I just bought a pair of these (http://www.olympiagloves.com/viewgloves.html) at the Iron Pony on Sunday for the regular retail price of $50. Wore them during my ride tonight in 30F weather and they worked very well. They're a little bulky, but not too bad, plus the gauntlet is roomy enough to get my jacket sleeves in them pretty easily.

BTW, these winter gloves run a little big, so you can put a thin liner on under them if needed. I bought a size smaller than I usually wear since I don't plan to ever use a liner under these gloves.

Next trip to the Iron Pony I'll be buying a pair of spring/summer waterproof gloves for next year.

• Member Contributer
I bought a pair 2 weeks ago and they seem to work very well. I took off in 44 degrees and a very heavy fog (damp air) and my hands never got cold. Skuuter Trash has the full gear (coat and pants) he swears by them. He wears them in HOT or COLD and says they are Great. The riding gear gives you many vents and a liner for the cold.

Yep, one pc. suit and the two pc. set work great so far. Been in 102 to 27 degree weather, rain and dry stuff.......best gear I've had for spending the day on the bike. Can be quick-changed to suit the conditions if they change after you leave home.........GOOD STUFF............... :thumbsup:

Archived