Sweet Suit !

cozye

• Member Contributer
nice buy! i hear that the kang. is much lighter and thinner than cowhide. should be real comfortable.

Yeah, I fully expected to not win the auction. I had made my mind up I wouldn't go much over that. Was sitting at 750 for over a day and I thought for sure someone was waiting till the last minute like I did. I bid with about 3 seconds to spare. My wife wants to kill me know... LOL

nice buy! i hear that the kang. is much lighter and thinner than cowhide. should be real comfortable.

Yeah, I fully expected to not win the auction. I had made my mind up I wouldn't go much over that. Was sitting at 750 for over a day and I thought for sure someone was waiting till the last minute like I did. I bid with about 3 seconds to spare. My wife wants to kill me know... LOL

LOL, oh well, just stay clear for a couple of days and then you will be gone to texasmac....after that much time, things should cool...

• Member Contributer

Do you understand that now it is you, not your wife, who owns probably the most expensive piece of clothing in your house !?! :goofy: Only hope now, that she will not come with Valentino dress home :goofy:

Nice suit and great price ! Congrats !!

Martina

• Member Contributer

Do you understand that now it is you, not your wife, who owns probably the most expensive piece of clothing in your house !?! :goofy: Only hope now, that she will not come with Valentino dress home :goofy:

Nice suit and great price ! Congrats !!

Martina

:goofy: She's not actually too upset. I did after all buy her a 2005 Ninja EX250 last week in perfect shape because she had decided on the spur of the moment to take an MSF class and start riding.. Now I'm going to have to rob banks to pay for both of our hobbies LOL>..

Archived