Skuuter Pilot "superman" Powers

skuuter

• Member Contributer
If it wasn't for people like me to compare yourselves to, the rest of you wouldn't know how fast, sane or insane, or intelligent you really are.......................... :P

Oh how true. You are my benchmark. I can't bring myself to say where I stand in comparison. :o

You musta' not got my message yesterday....I was gonna' let you ride on the rear in the storms for the 2-up road test. Oh well, WE'LL do it in the dry next week instead Buddy................. :goofy: ....not a problem is there......... :beer: Goin' 50cc Ruckus scooter "railin" with the Docks folks in the Smokies over the weekend, gotta get you on one someday....I swear not to take pics...................... :beer:

No problem riding riding on the rear. I always go riding in thunderstorms to see if I can get hit by lightning and see if it will affect my 30 amp fuse. :goofy:

Actually a pic of me on a Ruckus would probably improve my image. Tell Sharon and her other half we said "hello" and will be back. Have you put Pilot Powers on the scooters yet? Would like to see reviews on that too.... :beer:

• Member Contributer

Not to get off topic, gents, but need I remind you about the man law of "no butts to nuts?" wink.gif

Great thread here, Skuuter. Especially your very first post describing your ride. I felt like I was there. :goofy:

Birdman

• Member Contributer
...even if you waste some of it with "chicken strips" as will be my case. I will be keeping up with mileage, cupping, squaring, etc. as the mileage increases......See Ya', skuuter............ :thumbsup:

With a 50.6 degree lean angle, you should have no problem getting them to the edge. :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
Not to get off topic, gents, but need I remind you about the man law of "no butts to nuts?" wink.gif

Great thread here, Skuuter. Especially your very first post describing your ride. I felt like I was there. :wheel:

Birdman

THANKS... :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer
...even if you waste some of it with "chicken strips" as will be my case. I will be keeping up with mileage, cupping, squaring, etc. as the mileage increases......See Ya', skuuter............ :thumbsup:

With a 50.6 degree lean angle, you should have no problem getting them to the edge. :rolleyes:

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeek.....Lean em' to the "EDGE" :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Still liking em' better every day in every way.................. :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

Love mine but still have 1/4 inch of chicken strips on each side. Dont think I can ever go back to st tires.

• Member Contributer
Love mine but still have 1/4 inch of chicken strips on each side. Dont think I can ever go back to st tires.
Still have "BRAINSTRIPS" on mine also. Have come to the conclusion though, that no matter what kind of mileage I get (will still most likely get more than most), I'll never go back to tires like I've been running. These Pilot Powers have been "hands-down" the best feeling tires I've ever ran. They have completely changed the feel and corner comfort of my bike. Very confidence inspiring......................... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I remembered your great post from a few weeks ago, David. Finally ran my PP's today after completing my wheel paint project.

(Please see http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30832 )

These tires absolutely blow away my Pirelli Stradas, which were starting to look like race slicks. My bike stops better, goes thru slow corners better, and handles like on rails. I'm sold on these.

My only regret is forgetting to do some burnouts on my old rear right before yanking them off. :idea3:

• Member Contributer
I remembered your great post from a few weeks ago, David. Finally ran my PP's today after completing my wheel paint project.

(Please see http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30832 )

These tires absolutely blow away my Pirelli Stradas, which were starting to look like race slicks. My bike stops better, goes thru slow corners better, and handles like on rails. I'm sold on these.

My only regret is forgetting to do some burnouts on my old rear right before yanking them off. :wheel:

Yeah, no way not to like the tires.....made a fantastic difference in my VFR......ENJOY............ :thumbsup:

Archived