Member Recommendations For Electronic Gear

Birdman

• Member Contributer

The PowerLet looks like a great product. Thanks for the link AND pics, fellas. Clean installs y'all got there.

BonusVFR and Wirelesswill are running neck-in-neck for the nerd honors. BonusVFR gets a few extra points for the bifocals.

:blink:

And I do agree about limiting distractions while on the road. Communicating with your riding buddy definitely can improve safety. And radar detection...heck yeah.

Birdman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

SHE DID IT!!!

got a $100,000 worth of tech stuffed in her head!!

AND IT COMES WITH FREE WINTER HEAD GEAR!!

if it works well for her i may get the same deal......

Photo_81.jpg

Photo_80_edited.jpg

Photo_34.jpg

Photo_07.jpg

Photo_06.jpg

it would be nice to hear trhe vfr growl again! :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

What the...?

I do not know the story. Looks gruesome. sad.gif Fill me in when you get a chance.

Just rec'd my Powerlet today. My wife bought me the top-of-the-line Autocom at the recommendation of my brother. It should make it in the mail sometime soon. I guess it means she finally accepts my VFR purchase from two months ago!

~Fred

Just rec'd my Powerlet today. My wife bought me the top-of-the-line Autocom at the recommendation of my brother. It should make it in the mail sometime soon. I guess it means she finally accepts my VFR purchase from two months ago!

~Fred

Fred, Since your wife is in the spending mode, strike while the iron is hot.....You need something to run through that Autocomm so you might want to have her add this Performance Award Eliminator to your list. It would make a nice anniversary gift. wink.gif

• Member Contributer
What the...?

I do not know the story. Looks gruesome. sad.gif Fill me in when you get a chance.

~Fred

my sis and and i were both born hearing,but thanks to DNA timebomb, we both started going deaf about 8.

i am now 35,profoundly deaf, and i have not hear a clear voice or music since i was 15.

my sis is now 18, and just got a coclear implant..bionic ear... kinda...

she will know in about month how loud it is and then about a year fine tuning it... :joystick:

i have heard that people like us..(i know what things SHOULD sould like) can really super fine tune these things to the point when you can hear a wisper from 20 feet. :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer
What the...?

~Fred

my sis and and i were both born hearing,but thanks to DNA timebomb, we both started going deaf about 8.

i am now 35,profoundly deaf, and i have not hear a clear voice or music since i was 15.

my sis is now 18, and just got a coclear implant..bionic ear... kinda...

she will know in about month how loud it is and then about a year fine tuning it... :joystick:

i have heard that people like us..(i know what things SHOULD sould like) can really super fine tune these things to the point when you can hear a wisper from 20 feet. :thumbsup:

Best wishes to your sis. Hope it works out. Looks like an ordeal.

Do you plan to do the same operation?

And I'm worried about my dumb lasik procedure this year? I am not worthy.

Best wishes, buddy. I'll do a couple hard bicycle rides in your honor over the weekend. And hop on the VFR, too.

• Member Contributer

depending on what my sis says, i may get it...

i am thinking about lasik my self!

keep thinking "if this dude f#@ks up i will deaf and blind!"

the only job i could get would be a beauty judge..

" HEY, this chick has fake boobs!! and she not a CHICK!!"

EEEEWWW!

You forgot the thing you would certainly qualiify for: Politician. :goofy: :lol:

• Member Contributer

Fred, Since your wife is in the spending mode, strike while the iron is hot.....You need something to run through that Autocomm so you might want to have her add this Performance Award Eliminator to your list. It would make a nice anniversary gift. wink.gif

Just noticed your post, Axeman. Not sure how I overlooked it from last week. Thank$ for the recommendation. It look$ like the one to get. :blink:

Funny, our 10 year wedding anniversary is today. I got her a nice ring for our diamond anniversary that I plan to give her tonight. I coulda got a nice used CR250 for what I spent. It does make me wonder what year "electronic gear" or "dirt bike" falls on... :goofy:

Birdman

Funny, our 10 year wedding anniversary is today. I got her a nice ring for our diamond anniversary that I plan to give her tonight.

Birdman

Nothing says Love like a diamond.....isn't that what the ads say?

I think you'll get LUCKY tonight. :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

You forgot the thing you would certainly qualiify for: Politician. :goofy: :lol:

holy crap!!! i could run for president!!! and win!!! :blink:

Archived