Wing Graphic with New Paint

RosscoB

• Member Contributer

When I posted up new photo's of my new paint job it was met with mixed reviews, which is ok because I like it.

I had always planned on a wing graphic from tapeworks but have not done it yet. A friend of mine did this rending for me so I could see what it would look like.

I can't decide if I like it better or not. What do you guys think?

gallery_6439_1612_712173.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

New Paint 3

gallery_6439_1612_56578.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Rendering of Wing Graphic

• Member Contributer

I think it would look better if you did the wing red where the bike is silver and silver where the bike is red, then outlined in black. Looks ok though, but the black just looks too bland to me. Your bikes colors pop, the black softens it up too much.

I think Chris might be on to something. I think I like without the wing better, but both look pretty unique. It would be cool to see his idea though, I bet it would look really cool.

I think it would look better if you did the wing red where the bike is silver and silver where the bike is red, then outlined in black. Looks ok  though, but the black just looks too bland to me. Your bikes colors pop, the black softens it up too much.

:thumbsup: Try Chris' suggestion. And then post it please.

• Member Contributer

I think the new paint without new paint on the tail section and without the wing would look triumphish but better as a VFR.

Go for it.

• Member Contributer

I've always had a bit of a crush on the RC51, so this is what I think I may end up doing to my bike.

gallery_7767_1743_198965.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

RC800.jpg

Photoshop is fun! Almost looks real aye?

• Member Contributer

I like it either way...

Your rear tyre sits close to the ground on the centrestand... is that normal, sorry to get off the subject... curious. The bike is well framed in the shot.

• Member Contributer
I've always had a bit of a crush on the RC51, so this is what I think I may end up doing to my bike. 

RC800.jpg

Photoshop is fun!  Almost looks real aye?

LOVE IT!!!

• Member Contributer

RC800.jpg

Photoshop is fun!  Almost looks real aye?

THAT IS SWEET!!!!!

Where did that graphic come from?

• Member Contributer
I like it either way...

Your rear tyre sits close to the ground on the centrestand... is that normal, sorry to get off the subject... curious. The bike is well framed in the shot.

It didn't use to be that close, but I shimmed the rear shock.

• Member Contributer
THAT IS SWEET!!!!!

Where did that graphic come from?

I actually made the graphic, using Illustrator and photoshop. This is the kinda thing I do at 2am when I get a crazy :huh: idea in my head. Wasn't really that hard, took me about an hour and a half.

Archived