Has anyone tried

Motor_Ref

If you're talking about the BMW Sport Grips, part numbers 32-72-1-458-395 & 32-72-1-458-396, then yes, I've have them.

They have a funny shape to them. Narrow near the controls but wider near the end of the bars. The odd shape seem to fit the contours of my hand better. I found out that I would hold onto the bars too tight, so when I switched to these grips it became very apparent since my palms started hurting pretty good. But, once I learned to relax my hards more (which is what you're supposed to do anyway) the grips are great. :thumbsup:

Has anyone tried the new models of Hot Grips - the Ergo I Grip or Ergo II Grip?? http://www.hotgrips.com/styles.html

Those look as though they have a larger diameter than stock.

I dunno, I've stayed away from the "Hotgrip" brand becuase their stuff have a primitive quality to them. Their original street model feels hard as a rock and the grip pattern looks like it was designed in the 1950s. I also don't like the cheesy looking capacitor and toggle switch they have been supplying. These new "Ergo" grips seems to be an improvement, but they still look like they came from pre-Perestroika Russia to me. JMO

The almost invisible installation from grip heaters like Symtec's seem to be more appropriate to bikes like the VFRs.

Hotgrips = Urals?

Beck

95 VFR

Archived