Cortech Gear

silverjet1

I've been through more gear than I feel good about admitting. At the end of the day, I've never been let down by the quality of Tourmaster/Cortech gear, especially for the price. Feedback encouraged.

I have a Cortech GXAir jacket and love it! :thumbsup:

Yes I always recommend their products as well as Teknic for the middle of the road priced gear. I think they both produce a great product. I love the advanced jacket :beer:

• Member Contributer

I have leather pants and jacket. Love the price, only problem I have had is the stretchy material in the pant legs lost its stretchiness and is now kind of baggie.

I too am a fan of the Cortech gear, as it fits me best, and is most comfortable.

5'10" 175lbs.

Cortech GX Air w/ Leather Jacket, Cortech Air Pant, Cortech GX Air Gloves.

Check Motorcycle Superstore.com for prices...

Love thier bags (I have a tankbag and pillion bag by Cortech), and lately, although I dont need any new gear, I've been looking at what they have to offer more then others. Good looks + good price on Cortech, and I already know thier quality, so when I have to, I'll be replacing my gear with them. :thumbsup:

I've got the Tourmaster Flexjacket and I highly recommend it. This jacket is the ultimate all-in-one jacket. It's comfortable down to about 45?F, and if you put a bunch more layers on underneath then it's good down to 32?F. But, once you remove the thermal liner, the water-proof liner, and the front and back panels, you have a fully-armored mesh jacket for hot weather riding. :thumbsup:

I've been through more gear than I feel good about admitting. At the end of the day, I've never been let down by the quality of Tourmaster/Cortech gear, especially for the price. Feedback encouraged.

Not sure what kind of feedback you are looking for, but I have:

- Tourmaster rain suit

- Cortech tank bag

- Tourmaster tail bag

and I really like their stuff. Seems like you can get high quality stuff for reasonable price from them.

my 2 cents.

• Member Contributer
I've got the Tourmaster Flexjacket and I highly recommend it.? This jacket is the ultimate all-in-one jacket.? It's comfortable down to about 45?F, and if you put a bunch more layers on underneath then it's good down to 32?F.? But, once you remove the thermal liner, the water-proof liner, and the front and back panels, you have a fully-armored mesh jacket for hot weather riding.? :thumbsup:

TWO THUMBS UP. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looking at getting some pants and really like the airflow version they make.

...just bought my second Cortech jacket....this ones the GX model (I think it is the '05 model)....got a sweet deal..I thought wink.gif @ $69! I love it....I have the cordura pants that are 3+ years old and still work like a charm... I did notice that the new jacket has a different cut than the old one (same size)....hence the fit is a 'bit snugger - no problems though!!!

• Member Contributer

I have the Cortech GX Sport Jacket and Tourmaster overpants. They are great for riding, comfortable and protective. The cost was not to shabby either, left me money for :beer:

Feedback encouraged.

silverjet1,

I have had their tankbag, tailpack and rainsuit in service for several seasons. Good solid gear at a reasonable price.

I even give it as Xmas gifts.

Regards,

VFR_ATL

Make no mistake...this is great gear at a great price. I have been selling this stuff forever and there is no doubt about its quality.

Joe

If you're looking for an alternative, Joe Rocket Alter Ego has a great set. I've been running this combo with a JR tank and tail bag and couldn't be happier

I have a teknic spider jacket like the flexjacket and it is great too. The outside of the jacket is waterproof and zips off to reveal an armored mesh jacket. Good down to 45f with a sweat shirt under it because it has no liner. I was thinking about some saddlebags last night so this is a timely topic.

I have the Cortech gx air jacket and gx air pants, cortech carbon gloves one pair for winter and one pair for the summer. The cortech tank bag, cortech sport tail bag and the cortech sport. I have a pair of HG over pants with adjustable waste band which I like better than the gx air pants. I like the cortech products.

Every year the Tourmaster seems to improve on an already excellent product.

Archived