helmet hair?

Guest scooter996

• Member Contributer

Embrace the helmet hair. My hair is about four inches long and I use gel in it and go for the "messy" look anyway. The only problem I have with helmet hair is if I dont let my hair dry before riding. Then the wind gives me that "poofy" look that I don't care for.

In sales you can alway use the bike and helmet hair as a way to brake the ice. Also they will remember you for sure. Most will NV you for riding and not worring about your hair so much...... Don't know how true that last part is but damn it sounds good dont it!

Kevin

Goatees are like the mullet of the 90s... some people just won't let go.

"A larger problem to me than my hair is riding gear. What kind of clothing do you have to wear for your sales job and do you put on and take off gear at every call?"

:o Mullets aren't cool anymore??? Oh man, my wrestling web board pals aren't gonna like this?

Seriously, I ride to work once a week, and I work for a bank. Not that big a deal. As for gear, I just wear a Jacket to work, No riding/touring pants. Just try to work around weather. Also, A bud of mine who is a physician wears a once piece aerostitch roadcrafter. Slips on and off like mechanics coveralls.... Seems to work for him, covers tie and all. Bit pricy, just go a size larger on your gear and should fit over work clothes....

I'm going to agree with a 1/4 to 1/2 inch hair cut. It's easy manageable, and looks sweet as all get down. In addition, you get out of the shower, your hair is done. You wake up in the morning, it's done. You take your helmet off, it's done, etc.

Dirtydizzogg

• Member Contributer

I disagree. LONG hair works great, as well! Mine's down to my mid-back or so, and if I tie it in a tail, and tuck that in my jacket, my hair is fine all day--don't have to do anything to it.

Archived