Awesome paint and sticker job

Guest vfrmonkey

Guest Aardvark892

I really wish Honda would add something to the VFR's paint... don't get me wrong, I love the solid red of my '05, but if Honda would sell one with the same red/white/blue scheme of the early VFR's, it would look really good on the modern Interceptors.

Tim

• Member Contributer
I really wish Honda would add something to the VFR's paint... don't get me wrong, I love the solid red of my '05, but if Honda would sell one with the same red/white/blue scheme of the early VFR's, it would look really good on the modern Interceptors.

Tim

I would love to paint my 6'th gen bike in that retro theme. But just don't want to take a chance on getting a bad paint job..plus I assume it would be pretty $$$$$.

Tim

that looks fantastic, love the wings. and yes, old school VF colours would kick buttocks on the new bikes.

• Member Contributer

Tim

Like this

Thread link

Archived