Fresh Meat & PCW

Baileyrock

I found the M1s to be ok, but they do slip a bit when worn and don't last as long as the Diabols. That is my review, let us know what you think when new and again when worn. 

No complaints so far! (450 miles) Warm-up was fine in 37 deg.morning and the rear felt good traction wise with no slips chasing and leading the GSXR 1000! :thumbsup:

I only had the rear on because there was one more ride left it the Pilot front and I'm to cheap to waste rubber. :P

Next ride with have M1's on both ends and I can talk about turn in and front feel.

If these start to slip as they wear(as you mention) they will get very poor reviews from me, because both Diablo's & Power's stick well down to the cords! <_<

My plan is to try the New M3's and if they are the shitz it's back to Power's.

This P Power never let loose once at my 10/10ths ! Wouldn't want to have got cought in the rain though.

gallery_301_21_11891.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

shop-garage 007.jpg

• Member Contributer

Michelins let me down on the track. No warning before lowside. H2 rear let me have 1/4 second sliding before it went. Power gave me nothing. Both on the F3 track bike.

BT012ss slid around quite nicely on the VFR on the track. I wish I understood tires...

Michelins let me down on the track.  No warning before lowside.  H2 rear let me have 1/4 second sliding before it went.  Power gave me nothing.  Both on the F3 track bike.

BT012ss slid around quite nicely on the VFR on the track.  I wish I understood tires...

Bummer dude!

Archived