Honda hard bag question

Motor_Ref

+1.gif For the price, you can't beat DSS. Unfortunately, they don't carry asphalt bags because (I believe) that color was never available in the UK. You can however paint whatever bags you get from DSS with flat black paint.

$463 for the silver bags from DSS, shipped from GB to NY in four days. You could have them painted to match at a shop and still come in a few hundred under retail. Watch out for the currency exchange fee from your credit card company, I didn't know about it, and it was like $15 if I remember correctly.

Guest SKEETER
$463 for the silver bags from DSS, shipped from GB to NY in four days. You could have them painted to match at a shop and still come in a few hundred under retail. Watch out for the currency exchange fee from your credit card company, I didn't know about it, and it was like $15 if I remember correctly.

MY BAGS ARE ARE FOR SELL FOR ALOT LESS PAINTED SILVER

• 1 month later...
I too am looking for Asphalt Black bags...anyone know where to get them?

Please look at the first four posts in this thread. :P

EDIT: By the way, I believe Honda has discontinued the asphalt bags, so you have no other choice but to find them used or buy from DSS and paint.

Please look at the first four posts in this thread.  :P

EDIT: By the way, I believe Honda has discontinued the asphalt bags, so you have no other choice but to find them used or buy from DSS and paint.

I had the dealer look them up,

no asphalt available sad.gif

I bought Honda Asphalt bags and got some scrathes on one in a NO speed tipover. I got them painted to a near perfect color match that actually was BETTER than the original. If you would like the formula, I can post it here within the next two weeks. I just gave it to the paint shop to respray one bag after I got rock chips on it from my roadtrip last fall.

I bought Honda Asphalt bags and got some scrathes on one in a NO speed tipover. I got them painted to a near perfect color match that actually was BETTER than the original. If you would like the formula, I can post it here within the next two weeks. I just gave it to the paint shop to respray one bag after I got rock chips on it from my roadtrip last fall.

I would like that,

thanks man

• Member Contributer

Thanks...I'd be interested too. I don't have hard bags yet and I don't think you can get them in that color anymore, so whenever I decide to get bags it would be great to repaint in your color match.

Archived