Something new to worry about.

• Member Contributer

The list of things to watch out for while riding here in Townsville just grew. The local police have a new toy and they have been trying it out all most continuously day and night (seems like it anyway) for the last couple of months. Haven’t heard of anyone being given a ticket as a result of there observations but I’m sure it is happening.

CE04FB7F-644E-4223-86D9-9DB5459F11B6.thumb.jpeg.ba63262e62a0c85b54ddeb4013957814.jpeg

• Member Contributer

They'll need to give tickets (if that is what it is for) to pay for the fuel. 😞

• Like 2

• Member Contributer

Look out Phil. Think they've detected a stolen Red VFR800F directly below!!:wheel:

"Procurement has commenced for permanent POLAIR capability in Townsville.

The helicopter has already assisted police to track stolen vehicles, arrest offenders and locate missing persons".

So where did you purchase your bike from?????

Cheers :fing02:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Member Contributer

It was buzzing around again a couple of hours ago while I was hanging some washing out (did a load of used microfibre cloths)

I am actually all for it, too many stolen and trashed cars. I just wish the courts wouldn’t let them off with a slap on the wrist and free to do it all again the following weekend.

And Grum I purchased my bike from those dodgy buggers at Team Moto Springwood, hope it wasn’t stolen 😳