2024 TMAC aka Spring Ride

• Member Contributer

2024 Spring Ride Official Post.
We shall be holding forth from Franklin, NC once again this year. The dates are May 16-19th and lodging at the Rodeway Inn, https://maps.app.goo.gl/zKsEQjNkrWFJZ1xD7. I don’t have any special rates to speak of at the moment. Donna spoke to someone when she booked her room and they said to go ahead and book and we’ll sort any special pricing out when we arrive. There is something going on in town those dates so book A.S.A.P.

I believe, and someone correct me if I’m mistaken, but I believe this is our 20th TMAC. Last year should have marked the 20th, but the cancellation of the 2020 ride negated that. 

Can’t wait to see y’all there!

• Like 3

• Member Contributer

Sounds like fun. Let me know if you get any rates sorted. I've lost at that game too many times to book without them. 

13 hours ago, bmart said:

Sounds like fun. Let me know if you get any rates sorted. I've lost at that game too many times to book without them. 

Our discounts have never been much anyway and definitely not worth risking not having a room. We have had trouble with hotels for years in Franklin due to other events and the lack of hotels in town. I'm booked! The Tigger got new suspenders last week and new rubber this week. Oil change and its ready to go. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone who might not be on that Fbook thing, most of the usual suspects are signed up and there will be a good turn out. Just don't want anyone to think this event is dead. There will be a minimum of twenty bikes there and several groups to choose from. Y'all come join us.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

My son and I will be there. Arriving on matching Honda 2007 VFR 800 RWB 25th anniversary edition.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Trailering this time. I’m coming solo with my Triumph, and maybe the 03 VFR.

Photo is the crowd from T-Mac 2005….

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1