Welcome to VFRDiscussion

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yokel

Hog tie 5.5

Bumpity-bump

I hope to make it this year. I've missed you folks.

What's with the five POINT five designation?

We will be there!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Inquiring minds want to know, why 5.5?

Hello...is this thing on?!  Can you hear me now?

5.5 is because I wasn't at the last one... which only counts as half a ride.  :)

See you all in a few weeks.

Perfect! THE excuse I need to skip my 50th high school reunion. This time I plan on keeping it between the proper lines. :blush:

Especially looking forward to seeing you and your new machines VcFR.

Look forward to seeing you guys! Looks like we'll have a few coming with us this time.

I think I'll be dragging 5 riders with me... but most are on cruisers.

John,

When are you planning on arriving in Arkansas?  Will be making my reservations shortly...

I'm hoping to arrive earlier in the week and tenting.

Chatter for this event has been pretty sparse.  Who all is planning on attending besides myself, Max, Yeller, the Gunns and Yokel?

There are a bunch of people who aren't on the forum coming.  My friends Erik and Steve, (triumphs), a coworker of Steve's is coming.  Erik is bringing 2 friends as well., so that's 5...  My old neighbor and a buddy of his on harleys I think... 7, then my Dad... 8.

Mark will be busy on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure he and Ellen will drop by.  They have a big event that weekend.

1 hour ago, Yokel said:

There are a bunch of people who aren't on the forum coming.  My friends Erik and Steve, (triumphs), a coworker of Steve's is coming.  Erik is bringing 2 friends as well., so that's 5...  My old neighbor and a buddy of his on harleys I think... 7, then my Dad... 8.

Mark will be busy on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure he and Ellen will drop by.  They have a big event that weekend.

What are your travel plans?  Going over early?  Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?  I am trying to decide what days to take off.  Thinking about rolling over there on Thursday.

I'm hoping to get in Thursday mid day.  Staying through Tuesday and bringing a tent.  Glroyracing says the mid-south sport riders and sport touring guys are in town as well... I'd love to chase them around Friday morning/afternoon.  Saturday will be leisurely with my Dad.  Planning on hanging around the Hub Friday evening to welcome folks and hand out maps.

00Yeller from St. Louis is staying through tuesday, I think.

I think the OKC contingent of my friends are leaving OKC at 8 or 9AM, so they should arrive at the Hub Friday around 2.

I'll be coming in on 412 from Stillwater Thursday morning if you want to meet up.

You still have my #?

Also, tentatively planning a bbq Saturday evening as per usual, provided Randalls grill still works.  :)

I have your number, will be in touch.  Looks like Saturday evening will be interesting as The Hub is doing it's monthly Motorcycles and Muscle Cars gathering also (according to their calendar).

That sounds fun!

Reservations made, I'm planning on being there mid-day on Thursday and leaving for home on Tuesday morning...

It will be great to see everyone again!