Honda/Delta Electronica Alarm Immobiliser

Woodie

• Member Contributer

Does anyone have instructions or a wiring diagram for removing a Honda installed Alarm/Immobiliser. I am trying to diagnose an electrical fault where I don't get a spark. I'm not brilliant with electronics/electrics so I want to start with as basic a system as possible.

Plus I don't trust immobilisers/Alarms as I've had a number of bike where they compromise the electrical circuits.

does anyone have a how to or even a wiring diagram I can follow to remove this.

The alarm fitted is a Delta Electronica Alarm manufactured in Italy.

Also is it possible to remove the HISS module as well. not that I think this is causing problems but I want the wiring as simple as possible before I start trying to get a spark.

• Member Contributer

BLIMEY... that looks like a wiring diagram for the whole bike. I may have to print that on A3 with my eyesight.. Thanks. it's a start.

• Member Contributer

YAY... IT LIVES. ., .

it turned out that removing the alarm was very simple. As it's a genuine Honda fitment (even though it says Delta Elettronica Italy on the unit) and just plugs into the loom.

Each end of the alarm loom has a male and female plug which corresponds to the plugs in the original loom. Once they were unplugged it was as simple as plugging the two ends back together again.

The hardest part was having to remove ALL of the fairing to get to the wiring harness and remove all of the three hundred Zip ties the installer had used.

The bonus is as I had the faring off I could weld up the crash damage and get it repainted and modify the indicators with mirror/indicator. I want to use the recess for the indicators to fit a pair of fog/driving lights.  

IMG_20170320_124659.jpg

IMG_20170322_074836.jpg

Archived