Newbie From Ct

jz3588

Gentlemen, this is me, is that you?

I have been a silent member for a year or two now, and have not introduced myself so, hello, I'm Josh, I ride a 1999 VFR 800.

My favorite street bike to date, I have racked 25000 miles or so on it since I've owned it, and plan on many more.

About to tear down front end to do the Jamie D treatment, finally(have had the parts since last June).

Anyhow hello!!

d009f4d94a16ad4c1fd851f4a28fb905.jpg97f39bdc11ad362dc03f47816c90dcd6.jpg

• Member Contributer

Hello backatcha. Welcome to the asylum. And "yes" it is me. You have great taste in mc's. Best gen in the fastest color.

Thanks, I appreciate all the free information you all provide, and the Commodore.

My pops has been a MC tech for longer than I have been alive, specializes in Honda's, and had a 1986 VFR700 when it came out, so that may have had an impact on my decision to purchase one.

Reading this forum convinced me the 5th gen was best, @ and I am a believer!! Thanks again

• Member Contributer

Thanks, I appreciate all the free information you all provide, and the Commodore.

My pops has been a MC tech for longer than I have been alive, specializes in Honda's, and had a 1986 VFR700 when it came out, so that may have had an impact on my decision to purchase one.

Reading this forum convinced me the 5th gen was best, @ and I am a believer!! Thanks again

Well...sure if you can't get a 2007 25th anniversary RWB...

Welcome sir! Nice looking bike.

Archived