What Size Motorcycle Cover Do I Need With Topbox?

Corey

I did a search, but could not find an answer.

I have a 5th Gen with a Givi B33 topbox.

First off, what brand/type of cover is most recommended for all-around use (indoors and out). I was looking at the Oxford (or similar) covers. Are these any good?

Second, what size cover should I get to guarantee that the bike with top box is covered completely.

Thanks.

• Member Contributer

I have a 6 Gen with a GIVI E55 top case and I bought a large Bilt Motorcycle cover from Cycle Gear. It fits just fine without the top case on and if I recall, I did try it with the top case on without any fitment issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Nelson Riggs one that I use on my 6th gen with top case. I think it is an xl. I was looking at getting a Geza at one point and they said I would need an xl for the top case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I have an Oxford Aquatex XL, with side cases not top case... covers entire bike but sits higher than I'd like on the rear; I think with a topcase the entire back wheel would be exposed.

I think with a topcase the entire back wheel would be exposed.

Thanks. Thought this might be the case with most covers. Still looking for one that will cover the entire bike. Waiting to see more photos too.

bfb7d85decd960c77feba9fe61df9f42.jpg2c9cbc12056d1abb765d495a32913c6e.jpg

Sorry it took so long. Life gets in the way sometimes. It's a Nelson-Rigg UV-2000-04-XL silver XL half cover. I added a little length of 550 cord to the straps for the pegs to secure them a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived