Viking Bags On A Vfr1200

RogueWave

• Member Contributer

They look nice, but you may find them on the smallish side. It depends what they are used for. If you are carrying a small bag, iPad, or just want to lock wallet and gloves when at the gym, they would be fine.

Wow, those are only about 25 liters each side. Also, they are cruiser luggage. The wouldn't really fit the lines of the 1200 at all in my opinion. There are other options besides the Givi v35's though. I am pretty sure they make small ones.

Here is an option if you want something smaller and a bit sportier looking: Givi Easy Lock

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/gear/givi-easylock-saddlebags-mc-tested-new-product-review

Mostly I want to keep a rain jacket and an extra sweater, and if I want to pick up a few small things on the way home. I'm not planning any big touring adventures. Also, I don't mind carrying my helmet around, I like it :cheerleader:

Looks like they're made from Bakelite

I'd bet that all of those images are 3d composites except for the one showing the interior, which clearly isn't the same product, since it looks to have a leather-like texture and a completely different design.

Archived