Need Some Help From The Uk Crowd

house

I found some Givi parts that are only available in the UK (for some reason) that I want to purchase. I contacted several US vendors and they said to check back in a month or two... but I don't feel like waiting for a luggage rack and tanklock for a tank bag. If anyone is willing to help me out, I am happy to compensate them for their time and will gladly pay the shipping to the US. I am looking for a Givi 1132FZ available here: http://www.motorcycleplanet.co.uk/products/1804-GIVI-1132FZ-Monorack-arms/ or here: http://www.brandedbiker.co.uk/Givi-Luggage/Givi-1132FZ-Monorack-Arms-Honda-VFR800-F-2014-on-9557. I also need a Givi BF20 available here: http://www.brandedbiker.co.uk/Givi-Luggage/Givi-BF20-Tanklock-Fitting-for-Honda-VFR1200-Crosstourer-2014-on-9469. Neither of these dealers will deliver to the US, so I would need to send you funds and have you order the items, then ship to me. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help out a redneck in need of some Givi parts :) Thanks!

• Member Contributer

For the curious, why not the OEM luggage rack? Saw one the other day, its nicely integrated & subtle. The total opposite of that Harbour Bridge like monstrosity that Honda offered for the 6th Gen.

I may do that as well since it has the handles built in. I also have the SW Mototech rack ordered. I was planning on trying all three and ebaying the ones I don't want. I feel confident I will keep one rack with handles and one without!

House is slowly but surely turning his RC79 into a Gold Wing... ;)

it's so comfortable.... why not :)

Thanks Dutchy... tried to pull their pages up but got an error. Either they are down right now or the block US IP addresses ;)

Edit: I found everything I was looking for, but doesn't look like I can ship to the US from their webpage. Maybe you will have more luck than I will.

You just need an excuse to visit Holland. Wonderful people, great food if you choose well, most folks speak better English than we do and the riding is sublime along the coast.

And their Heineken isn't skunky like the swill they send us here...

I have a similar strategy when I want parts and gear we can't get here.

post-12595-0-41782100-1410914932.jpg

Hey House

in case they don't send to US, I'm willing to send it to you. I live a RAD shop, only 3 miles down the road.

I can order the rack arms (€120.90 aka $ 155.7) , and tanklock ring (€11.5 aka $ 14.8). If I order now, stuff is available by the 2nd of October.

Sending to US can be done the way you like!

grtz

• Member Contributer

Sorted

parts will ship FOC to me from where a box will make its merry way across the pond

Thanks Dutchy (and everyone else who chimed in as well!) You guys are the best. Let me know if I can ever return the favor!!

If any of the guys in South Africa, Spain or Italy have a few minutes, I am also looking to pickup one or two Givi T459 soft bags. I have one and love it (but sooner or later it will wear out and I want to keep a replacement or two handy.) I found stock in all three countries and can provide links, just need a local friend to purchase for me and ship to the US. Again, happy to compensate you for the time and effort!

The VFRD crowd really is top notch!

• 2 months later...

Archived