Looking At A Vfr This Weekend.

Wow i'm loving the warm welcome from you all!

To clear some things up, I am not buying this VFR outright, we are working out a trade for my 1997 Supercharged Toyota 4Runner.

Here is what has been presented to me.

On my end;

-1997 Toyota 4Runner, limited edition, 5 speed, supercharged, 90,xxxmi, lifted 3" on 33"s.

On his end;

-2000 Honda VFR800 21,xxxmi

-1983 Honda VFR750 23,xxxmi

-$1000 cash

Sounding like a good deal to me.

i always thought prices down in the states is cheaper than up here in Canada, $3,700 seem to be a bit pricey to me with scratches and missing center-stand which is really useful on a singlesided swingarm bike

i bought my 2000 VFR800 back in May for $2,700 which seemed like a relatively good deal to me:

had 56,000km (35,000 mi)

original fairing no scratches,

lockhart tank bra

Delkevic titanium exhaust

original seat cowl

new MVI (inspection) the day i bought it

and also got new Shoei Qwest helmet and Joe Rocket ballistic pants to go with it

• Member Contributer

Personally, that specifically linked-to bike isn't worth more than about $2600 to me. Passenger grab handles are missing (hard to find), I don't like some of the mods (steering damper - unnecessary), and I am not a fan of the non-stock windscreen on it. The road rash is a bit of a deal-killer for me. It's going to need a paint job to look right as you can't find those parts anywhere in yellow (and I do love the yellow color).

If you need passenger grab handles I have an extra set......depends on how anal you are with paint if you want it re-painted, do touch-up or need new plastic. YMMV - everyone has their own limits on what is "acceptable".

Wow does the 83 run?.....registered? I dont know about the laws over there but if he didn't put a non-op with the DMV back registration needs to be paid.

Any pictures of th VF750? Think you posted 23000 miles..thats notin

Archived