New, Kind Of (Oc, Socal)

KOCONUT

Hello all,

I was started a profile on here about a year ago looking for some technical info on the 1st gen VF500's and a 3rd gen I picked up at the time. Little did I know, after flipping them, that I would be bitten my the VFR bug. So now, I have been lucky enough to find a 1993 VFR, 3rd gen in white fully intact and with everything fully functional. Was think of doing a custom Streetfighter build after I saw what ApexAndy did with his 3rd gen, but this one is too nice to mess with. Aside from some tasteful mods (left exit exhaust/suspension work) it will stay pretty much stock. Glad to be a part of the forum and hopefully can contribute down the road.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum Koconut. We're going to need pictures so we know you are not just a figment of our imagination.

• Member Contributer

Hi Nut,

Looks like a fine 20 footer! :smile: Road rash happens. How many miles on the Viffer in White? Welcome to the forum. ( I don't think Max meant anything by the "asylum", :unsure: we're all kind of nutty anyway), as you have seen. Hope to meet you for a ride sometime.

Ded

It has about 30k miles, but still runs like a champ and starts right up with no problems. Would love to get a ride going around here after i do some maintenance on the suspension.

Archived