Front End Stand

Mac Morgan

• Member Contributer

The attached photos are of a stand I use that makes working on the front end very easy.

post-11250-0-28723600-1377714504.jpg

post-11250-0-55260600-1377714528.jpg

post-11250-0-51978500-1377714542.jpg

Mac Morgan

• Member Contributer

Who makes that stand? I believe they make the same thing (in grey) for Ducati Performance. I got mine through my local Ducati dealer, Pro Italia, but I would be interested in getting another which would be less expensive through the manufacturer or distributor.

• Member Contributer

Looks like a great tool! I'd like to know who makes it, $$, and where it can be acquired. Thanks...

• Member Contributer

Ferracchi as in Fast by Ferracchi sells them for around $250.00. They're made in Viet Nam and I have no idea what they cost. But a good friend has them made and brings them in. I usually get them for friends for less. If really interested, let me know.

Mac Morgan

• Member Contributer

Ferracchi as in Fast by Ferracchi sells them for around $250.00. They're made in Viet Nam and I have no idea what they cost. But a good friend has them made and brings them in. I usually get them for friends for less. If really interested, let me know.

Mac Morgan

Group buy? I would be interested in another one for sure.

• Member Contributer

The problem with group buys is that it's always hard to get everybody on the same level. I'd be interested in trying to facilitate the process but I think everybody would have to probably pay upfront.

Archived