Vfr Parts; Where Have You Found Them?

Good day fellow riders; a couple weeks after buying my VFR, someone 'accidentally' knocked it over. Of course, the panniers were on! So, I am hoping someone can recommend a location (read internet) where I can look at replacing my right side pannier, engine cover and mirror housing?? Since I am located in Brisbane, Australia the choices are a bit limited here, and shipping is very expensive. Regardless, I am looking for some recommendations hoping to avoid filing an insurance claim. Thank you for your help. Cheers.

Well.. maybe you could get something from the US and have someone from there send it to you declaring a low value so Customs don't charge duties... only thing is if it goes missing in transit not sure if you'lll get the real value back when claiming...

• Member Contributer

I have used Partzilla in the U.S. - the seem to have good prices. With the US $ / A $ near parity sourcing from the U.S. might be economical.

http://www.partzilla.com/

You could also try Service Honda or Ron Ayers - many seem to like them as well.

From the U.K., David Silver Spares seems to have a large inventory and good prices, but the exchange rate is tough and the shipping to Australia from there might be more expensive.

Archived