It's A Vfkr

unbalanced

• Member Contributer

Check out this Japan custom work -

Not sure why the reworked cooling system, but some very trick mods!

post-16289-0-54619400-1376618390.jpg

post-16289-0-53995300-1376618412.jpg

• Member Contributer

Wow...she's a beauty!

cooling system looks pretty similar to the other V4 racing rads of the period but I have some questions about the thermostat housing, just because or to remedy a malady?

I was there was just a close up high def pic of the exhaust :wub: all alone on the bench during assembly...

• Member Contributer

Looks pretty damn cool. Love the exhaust and swingarm. Having messed with my upper radiator on and off for the past few front ends, I'm guessing the turning radius is crap. Looks like those forks will be hitting that upper rad and limiting turning radius. No biggie on the track but hell around town.

I have some questions about the thermostat housing, just because or to remedy a malady?

Maybe it's an electronic water pump?

• Member Contributer

The water pump is usually installed down near where the mechanical pump is, so it's never starved for coolant (or so says I). Though it could be a sort of booster pump to get to the top radiator.

• Member Contributer

Kel it may be an optical illusion but the rad end tanks look like triangles and he may have allowed for the forks to hit the main frame or the triples to hit the stops but quite possibly he does suffer from large turn radius in the parking lot.

I thought that might be an electronic water pump but thought it must be mounted low like the stocker as well. ?

• Member Contributer

Kel it may be an optical illusion but the rad end tanks look like triangles and he may have allowed for the forks to hit the main frame or the triples to hit the stops but quite possibly he does suffer from large turn radius in the parking lot.

I thought that might be an electronic water pump but thought it must be mounted low like the stocker as well. ?

Could very well be.

• Member Contributer

Yea, the steering radius has to suck... But the exhaust is artwork. Someone has sunk some serious time and money into her!

post-16289-0-10574100-1376690323.jpg

Archived