The Full System That Two Brothers Should Be Making Right Now. (Video Teasers)

CandyRedRC46

Apparently Motad and Delkevic are garbage... so that narrows down my choices :P

No, they are both quite satisfactory systems. Sandy Bike Spares full systems are garbage.

when you really study the motad and the two brothers side by side, i dont know if i would say garbage, but there is definitely a lot of room to improve. the mig welds are right in the exhaust port and sloppy as hell. the y pipes combine the primaries at a pretty unsatisfactory angle. the piping really bottle necks down at the 4-2 and 2-1 collector as well. there just wasnt much thought put into these headers besides just making sure that they fit.

also i feel pretty bad saying it because i did get one of the first motad headers and the sales rep was a nice guy, but when he came on one of these threads and said that there was no room for improvement and that the two brothers would be a huge trade off in driveability and lowend torque, he was flat out wrong. i have been riding around commuting on the bike all week. the lowend feels fine, pretty much the same, the midrange feels strong and the top end is incredible. and i do not even have a tune yet. the off idle response might be down a tad, but this will probably be ironed out with a good tune. honestly it never was great to begin with and i am thinking that is more of a throttle body sinc issue anyways.

• Member Contributer

wish I could get my hands on both sets... wouldn't mind being a guinea pig by installing both vs. stock and see what the dyno says

I tried to squeeze in a baseline run before the install, but I just didn't have the time and money. At this point I am not really too concerned over it. The 1/4 mile times should speak for themselves. I am going head out to Orlando Speed World on September 7th. Hopefully it doesn't get rained out. If I can break my best time of 10.85 seconds, corrected, then that is enough for me to sleep better at night.

• Member Contributer

Good luck at the strip... looking forward to seeing your results. Too bad you weren't going to the track last week... I was in Orlando on business and could have come out to watch you run

:wheel:

Archived