Waterproof Gloves: Alpinestars Jet Road Gore-Tex Experience?

digitallyhip

They are a good glove, your hands will never get wet & also stay warm. The only problem I find is if your hands are damp there hard to get on due to thick lining & also be careful pulling them off because if you pull the internal lining out of finger pockets it's painful trying to work the lining back into place.

• Member Contributer

I ride exclusively w/ Alpinestars' gloves, SP-1s and DryStar gloves... Alpinestars tend to run small compared to other sizing guidelines, I had to go up one size to get them to fit to my liking...

I think you'll be happy!

• Member Contributer

I've got a contact that can probably get you them cheaper.

Great! What sort of pricing can we expect, please?

• Member Contributer

I like how they have the fingers in hi-viz, not the cuff like the other ones I bought. In any case, if hte price is good, I might still be in business for a pair, in case the ones I just bought are not up to par or if they're just too bulky--still cannot really believe that $40 gloves would be waterpfoor. Hey Digitallyhip, I think you're missing a bike in your signature/personal info section... :wink:

So, you liked that pic I took of you fooling around enough to use as an avatar, eh? Good for you!! :pinocchio:

C

• Member Contributer

I'm not doing a group buy or anything but I can give you a contact at a reputable parts seller that gets better A* prices than anyone can match. Just PM and I'll give you his contact information.

Just a heads up there is allot of Aplinestars gear counterfeit especially gloves, just be careful of prices to good to be true & make sure your buying factory supported gear.

• Member Contributer

Just a heads up there is allot of Aplinestars gear counterfeit especially gloves, just be careful of prices to good to be true & make sure your buying factory supported gear.

Thank you!

I'm not doing a group buy or anything but I can give you a contact at a reputable parts seller that gets better A* prices than anyone can match. Just PM and I'll give you his contact information.

PM sent. Thank you.

I like how they have the fingers in hi-viz, not the cuff like the other ones I bought. In any case, if hte price is good, I might still be in business for a pair, in case the ones I just bought are not up to par or if they're just too bulky--still cannot really believe that $40 gloves would be waterpfoor. Hey Digitallyhip, I think you're missing a bike in your signature/personal info section... :wink:

So, you liked that pic I took of you fooling around enough to use as an avatar, eh? Good for you!! :pinocchio:

C

C

Profile: fixed. Thank you, professor.

Photo: I did think it was a little show-offy, but you made such an eloquent photo, that I decided to risk it. :)

Archived