Anyone Track Their Latest Generation Vfr?

Guest Leo167

• Member Contributer

Yep!!!! Check out the play by play. BLUF! Not an everyday/session track bike, but unbelievably capable for the odd day out. Doing another over Memorial Day weekend. Take a look at my posts, email separately if you have any other questions....dadofseven@cox.net

Yep!!!! Check out the play by play. BLUF! Not an everyday/session track bike, but unbelievably capable for the odd day out. Doing another over Memorial Day weekend. Take a look at my posts, email separately if you have any other questions....dadofseven@cox.net

Brian gave me the link.. Thanks, good fun for memorial day for sure... Post the vids and or pics when you have time

I took mine to track not too long ago.

Despite sport touring bike, it is very capable on the track. As big and heavy as it is, I was surprised at how flickable the bike was.

I am not sure the purpose of your question. If you don't already own one and think of getting one and you can only have 1 bike, then don't hesitate to get it. It is one damn good machine! It is the one bike does it all.

If you have the luxury of owning more than 1 bike, then you better get track oriented bike.

I have 2 pics in my gallery, http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/gallery/album/6853-track-day-with-big12/

Forgot to mention: I signed up with the novice group on that trackday, but I did push the bike hard.

I took mine to track not too long ago.

Despite sport touring bike, it is very capable on the track. As big and heavy as it is, I was surprised at how flickable the bike was.

I am not sure the purpose of your question. If you don't already own one and think of getting one and you can only have 1 bike, then don't hesitate to get it. It is one damn good machine! It is the one bike does it all.

If you have the luxury of owning more than 1 bike, then you better get track oriented bike.

I have 2 pics in my gallery, http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/gallery/album/6853-track-day-with-big12/

Forgot to mention: I signed up with the novice group on that trackday, but I did push the bike hard.

Just curious.. What folks think of their vfr's on the track.. I ride at leisure, lately I don't put enough saddle time to justify one bike let alone multiple bikes.... So yes looking for an all rounder.. And from the response that I'm getting and actually being able to try one.. The VFR looks to be a very good choice

• 4 months later...

I own a 10 dct model and until some company can re flash the ECU is not track worthy, if you want to take it to the track get the manual bike, I posted RACING DCT but the number of response is so low I think DCT owners don't race their bikes.

Archived