Thought Id Give These A Test...

Guest tomoyzf13

Guest tomoyzf13

Right folks some info for you....a new test of tyres on my vfr800 vtec..they are "cst adreno" sports touring and only £99 plus pnp for the set from a tyre seller on ebay.....just fitted on "wet" monday and rode to liverpool motorway miles-southport­ and back through the lakes...as these tyres aren't well known and as most of us bikers are wary of lesser brand tyres thought I'd give some positive feedback...hand­led well in the wet even though they had just been fitted minutes earlier,cornere­d very well with good feedback and held well under abs braking at 70mph,fully loaded with my pillion through the lake district and they were quick to respond and didn't feel like cheap brand tyres...so overall I'd give them 8/10 and would recommend them highly as a cheaper touring tyre.

whats your thoughts...have you tried them?...heard of them?.....

post-27338-0-59541100-1367531946.gif

• Member Contributer

Never heard of them. Are these made in England? I would be curious in another report once you have some more miles on them, as to how they wear and hold up over time.

from research duc2v4 ive found out they are the same company that make maxxis....C.heng S.hin T.yres....ive seen on other forum threads that zx6r riders got 6-8k out of a set of cst's....

ill keep a log of how the feel-react-fade ect ect....

• Member Contributer

Cool...always good to get more info on rubber choices. The deal here in the states are the ContiMotions for about $198. I may try a set after Tmac for commuting.

• Member Contributer

Years ago I used to run Cheng Shen tires on my KZ400 and RD350's and they never let me down. Super affordable, decent traction, long wear. I didn't step up to 'better' tires until I got bigger bikes. I kind of miss the days of a $80 set of tires :) but I'm sticking with PR3's...

Archived