Pc5 Vs. Juice Box Vs. Bazzaz ?

Guest dublflush

Guest dublflush

Hi all! Wondering if anyone has used a juice box or bazzaz F.I.C. ? Curious if there are advantages or disadvantages compared to a pc 5.

I'm not planing on doing custom dyno mapping, but would like the ability to make some adjustments in fueling as I make a few mods.

Thanks in advance.

not really any point in getting any of them, unless you have it put on a dyno and tuned properly. it will help a little with a canned tune downloaded off their manufactures site though, but nothing close to an actual custom tune made for YOUR BIKE.

not really any point in getting any of them, unless you have it put on a dyno and tuned properly. it will help a little with a canned tune downloaded off their manufactures site though, but nothing close to an actual custom tune made for YOUR BIKE.

Gee, thanks for that valuable info.

The PC-V map will pretty much remove the 2nd gear flat spot on the early models and richen it up enough for aftermarket exhaust without sacrificing MPG. It's not a race map. All the systems are adjustable with the right equipment and know-how, or someone who is willing to share..

Surf around, there are several members that have been tinkering with both systems.

Thanks MSGTR. I'm starting to lean toward the juice box at present, as it seems to have enough features for my needs.Price is right also.

I have already done the 1st and 2nd gear bazzaz mod, and would just like to be able to tweak the mixture a bit here and there.

• Member Contributer
Thanks MSGTR. I'm starting to lean toward the juice box at present, as it seems to have enough features for my needs.Price is right also.

I have already done the 1st and 2nd gear bazzaz mod, and would just like to be able to tweak the mixture a bit here and there.

How are you planning on tweaking the mixture?

A previous thread on the JB if you missed it.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/66945-if-you-are-thinking-about-getting-a-juice-box-or-pcv-this-might-be-helpful/

Thanks for the link Yoshi, I would hope the early units with these problems aren't still being sent out. But you have me thinking about that now.

Juice box claims mixture adjustments can be made in 250 rpm increments with there software, or manually using the controls on the box.

Archived