3Rd Gen Windscreen....where?

Looking for a new windscreen for my 3rd Gen. Anyone know where to find them? I've searched and searched but all that comes up are the cheap chinease windscreens on ebay. I already have one of those and it cracked from a stone thrown from a truck on the highway. I see plenty 4th gen and newer but nothing for the 3rd gen. Who has them?

Looking for a new windscreen for my 3rd Gen. Anyone know where to find them? I've searched and searched but all that comes up are the cheap chinease windscreens on ebay. I already have one of those and it cracked from a stone thrown from a truck on the highway. I see plenty 4th gen and newer but nothing for the 3rd gen. Who has them?

I have had a MRA on my 93 for 3 years now and I as very pleased with it.

• Member Contributer

I have an MRA Touring on my '91, and I am also very happy with it. Their North America distributor (I think there is only one) was in NJ, I think it's Twisted Throttle. Shipping will take 4-6 weeks.

• Member Contributer

Being vertically challenged at 5'8", my experience has been this. When touring, the wind is directed right at visor and less on my shoulders. Therefore my shoulders support more of my weight and they can get sore. When I do tuck, things get very quiet and quite comfortable.

I also noticed an increase in MPG of 2-3. I have my stock screen in good condition, but so far I have kept the MRA-T screen on.

I have stock clip ons.

• 4 months later...

Smackdoogle,

Did the windscreen work out for you? Any pics to share?

I'm looking at the option of replacing my OEM screen and there just aren't any good options I'm finding out there to keep it looking stock and something of good quality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, it's awesome! Unfortunately I can't take pics of it. I'm still in Bahrain right now. I'll be home Sunday though. Definitely money well spent.

Smackdoogle, do you have one or more pics of your third gen with he skidmarks screen installed?

Also how tall are you and did the DB screen help reduce wind noise?

Archived